Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Mirror Synchronicity: Elvis lives on

Yesterday when I was getting a blood draw, the technician told me her mom went to high school with Elvis. He was a senior when her mom was a freshman.

Then I went to my first visit to a hospice patient with dementia and we started talking about music. I asked her who she would like to hear and she said Elvis.

Later in the day, I was talking to a friend who went to the ADEC conference in Atlanta this year. The friend brought up a really interesting presentation that she had seen about celebrities who live on in lore...and of course, my friend mentioned Elvis as an example. I screamed in her ear.

Elvis lives on.  Two synchros in one day and I wouldn't have bothered, but after I heard the third, I had to post.

2 comments:

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

I just saw today when I read this Elvis post of yours that Hollywood is going to be shooting an movie about Elvis's life just down the highway from my place starring Tom Hanks as Colonel Parker -

"Hollywood legend Tom Hanks will star in a new Baz Luhrmann movie about the life of Elvis Presley to be filmed on the Gold Coast.
The dual-Oscar winner will play Presley's lifelong manager Colonel Tom Parker, but who'll play The King of rock 'n' roll is yet to be revealed.
"The role of Elvis will be filled after a worldwide search to be overseen by Baz Luhrmann," Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk told parliament."

https://www.9news.com.au/national/gold-coast-news-entertainment-elvis-film-tom-hanks/66a5b20f-d281-4b13-a964-1e0da558ac85

Instant love spell Georgia USA said...

He's definitely awesome
https://drahmedherbalist.com/