Monday, December 19, 2005

Dreaming: The Statue of Liberty

This is funny. I've been keeping a dream journal, which I would highly recommend. I find that if I don't write it down within 5 minutes of waking then I'll forget about it. Anyways I had a dream about the statue of liberty. I was standing in front of it just looking at it. The next day my husband suggested we go to Red Robin for lunch. We had not been there in over a year. I walked in the front door and there is a 8 foot statue of liberty by the hostess stand. It was such a weird feeling - like right away I remembered that I had dreamed about it. Even if I were psychic, how useless would that be to know where I was going to have lunch?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now, I saw this and I thought, "Hmm, what a synchronicity. To find this after I read something about the Statue of Liberty earlier tonight.

I really love when this happens.:-)