Friday, November 03, 2006

Psychic protection and the Little Me


Lately I've been spending a lot of time with someone who is sending me negative thoughts on an ongoing basis. I've let my guard down and now need some psychic protection. What I'm challenged by is that his influence is so strong, I am afraid he's winning.

As I may have mentioned in a previous post, my parents were 'new age' - The Great Me and The Little Me was one of the books that taught me the foundation of all that is Good.

I KNOW I should surround him in white light to dissipate the negative energy, but The Little Me wants to punch him.

I could use some help...advice... anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do whatever you wish, in your mind. Do it at once so much sot that you are done with it forever. The point is this thing should be out of your system forever.

That said, I still feel white light is very protective :)