Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Universe is Listening

I was in my car, alone, on my way to the Universal Light Expo in Columbus, Ohio. I read somewhere that if you're going to see a medium, you need to ask the spirits ahead of time to come join you for the session. So basically, I was talking to all my loved ones who had passed on and asking them to come to the readings that I was going to attend. Then I started crying. I was thinking about all the people who I've loved who have died. I cried out loud, "why have all my loved ones left me behind?" JUST THEN I heard a car horn honk and I turned to look and it was my dad and my step mom in the car next to mine, waving and smiling. They were on the way to the expo too - which I knew, but when I had last talked to them, they were on a different highway. That was the first of many strange, strange things today.

No comments: