Monday, March 16, 2009

Mirror Synchronicity: The Seventh Sense by TJ MacGregor


TJ had left a comment on a previous blog post and I discovered that TJ was a writer. I wanted to read one of her books and asked which one she recommended me to start with first (she said "Kill Time". Well, I read that most of the reviews were positive but one reader said it wasn't like her 'typical' books, so I wanted to find one of those typical books. The first one I clicked on was The Seventh Sense. In the Amazon description, it says that the main character was driving after drinking and gets into a car accident. This past weekend, I just spent 42 hours listening to DUI lectures as a social work intern (no, I did not get a DUI). What an odd coincidence. I bought both books, of course!

1 comment:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

What a cool synchronicity!
We just put a link to your blog on ours. Thought we'd done it before...

Best,
TJ (Trish) MacGregor