Friday, July 31, 2009

With us in spirit

Recently my husband I traveled to visit his aunt and uncle in Austin, TX. Several other family members came to visit as well. It was the first time that this group had gotten together since the funerals of my husband's grandfather and grandmother, just a few months apart two years ago. Granddad was a 'strong' personality, so it's no surprise that he wanted to be a part of the festivities. When we were there, his picture fell off the wall from 6 feet high and did not break. It had fallen before and the homeowners were very surprised that it fell because they had made sure that it was hung extra secure this time.

I told them it was probably granddad saying hello.

While he did not fully materialize in front of us, I did capture the same orb in multiple pictures. My husband, ever the skeptic, said that it was dust on the camera or dust in the air. I don't think so. I've learned over the years though to just let him be skeptical. There is no amount of evidence that will prove the existance of spirits for someone who does not want to believe. Here are a few of the orb pictures. Judge for yourself. Looks like the same orb to me, in different locations.


No comments: