Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Directional Synchronicity: Disconnected

I was talking on the phone with my boss when we got disconnected for no reason (she was on a land line and I normally have excellent cell reception.)  I called her back and we talked for just a minute or two and got disconnected again.  I called her a third time just to say goodbye and end the conversation.  She said she thought her phone was broken.  I told her the disconnected phone calls were the universe's way of telling us we need to focus our attention elsewhere.  Sure enough, within 2 minutes I received a customer service phone call that I had been anticipating for days.  Because I answered the call, I was directly able to talk to the company representative and plead my case.  Had I stayed on the phone with my boss, I would have stayed outside and missed the call on my home phone.  Pay attention to your disconnects!

No comments: