Thursday, January 19, 2006

Required Listening: Trust Your Vibes


I am on disk 4 of Sonia Choquette's 6 disk CD set and I would highly suggest that you go out and get a copy of Trust Your Vibes today. I came across the CD set in the library... totally random - I was looking for classical music but I just peaked at the boxed set section.

I like Sonia for many reasons:
1. She's got a nice voice
2. Her stories are interesting and appropriately illustrate the points she is trying to make.
3. She's laugh out loud funny and puts me in a good mood.
4. As a five-sensory person who desperately wants to be six-sensory, she makes me feel like it's possible and not just a gift that she has.
5. I've actually noticed a difference in my own energy since I started listening to the CD.

There is also a book, but I think it's quite helpful and pleasant to listen to Sonia. She makes me drive to work so much more relaxing. I'm already concerned that I've only got two CDs left to listen to, I don't want to go back to the radio.

If you do read this and end up listening to her CD, I'd love to hear what you think.

No comments: