Sunday, February 08, 2009

Mirror Synchronicity: Lost Keys

Last night I went to a basketball game and after the game I discovered that I no longer had my keys.  Fortunately, my husband had his keys.  I thought there was a chance that I forgot to bring them with me, so we drove home.  When I got home, though, I realized that I did not have them. Needless to say, I was freaking out... in addition to my keys, I had a flash drive with work stuff on it. Today when I went to visit my dad, I was going to get my spare key from him because we did not have another. Strangely enough, my dad lost his keys this week as well - which included the only spare key to my house!

Happily, I called the arena and they did have my keys.  I thanked the universe that a kind soul turned them in.

1 comment:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Love this story. It happens to us frequently, too.