Saturday, September 18, 2010

Recommended Reading: Many Lives, Many Masters

I had heard of and owned this book for several years but since I am a compulsive book buyer, I own several books that I have not read. At an acquaintance's suggestion, I finally picked this book up and I finished it in a day. At the risk of sounding dramatic, it has changed the way I view the world. I already had believed in reincarnation and had read several books on Karma, but none affected me so much as this one. The day after I read the book I was directed to a questionable neighborhood for a meeting about holding support groups. My gut reaction was fear. I didn't want to put myself in an environment that might be dangerous. Unfortunately, that kind of reaction keeps the under-served population from getting what they need. Thinking of the book and how we are all in this spiritual journey together, I started seeing the place in a new light. I felt that I was supposed to be there and that the lesson was as much for me as it was for the people I was to help. We have three support groups scheduled!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello ANS. This book also changed my view of my relationships many years ago and I still believe that we exist in soul families. Luna