Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mirror Coincidence: Dream On

Saturday morning - I'm Christmas shopping on the internet and my husband is playing with his new speakers. I found a pajama set for my niece that had the lyrics to "Dream On" printed on them. Since she really likes classic rock, I thought I would buy them for her but I wanted to make sure I wasn't sending her inappropriate lyrics. I looked up the words to the song and then was asking my husband if he owned it so I could hear it because I couldn't remember the song (Aerosmith, if you're curious). Well, I was satisfied with what I saw on the printed lyrics and I was checking out of the website when the "Dream On" song came on over the speakers. I asked my husband if he had downloaded it for me and he said no - he was listening to Pandora and it just came on!

No comments: