Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Directional Synchronicity: happy accident

I recently bought a very tiny computer that weighs 2lbs. it's great for surfing the web and checking email in front of the tv. Unfortunately, the keyboard is tiny too. I use Google email and fat fingered when was trying to delete an email. Suddenly this website came up. http://www.philosophyworks.org/content/meditation.

In hindsight I realized that I clicked accidentally on the adwords.

The quote on the page that caught my eye was this, "In order to be what we are, we have to come out of what we are not." This completely applies to my life right now because I am in the process of switching careers but I haven't been able to fully let go of the baggage of my old job and life. This quote is another reminder that I need to make space for my new life by purging the mental and literal baggage and stuff from my old. Anyone need any SAS books? ha ha!

No comments: