Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mirror Synchronicity: Tickets to the Match!

In 2010 when I was at the ADEC conference in Kansas City, my husband called to tell me that his brother in law Ryan had offered him last minute tickets to the Master's tournament that week and that he would not be able to pick me up from the airport.

In 2012 the day before I was to leave for the ADEC conference in Atlanta, Georgia, we received an e-mail from a cousin named Ryan who had last minute tickets to the semi-finals of the Final Four basketball game in New Orleans.  Once again, I would have to find another ride home from the airport.

Both sets of tickets were offered at the last minute by someone named Ryan, and both events were at the same time I was at the ADEC conference.  And in both situations, I had to find an alternative ride home from the airport!

1 comment:

Mike Perry said...

I expect you'll know what to expect at the 2014 conference!