Thursday, July 05, 2012

Directional Synchronicity: I thought of you


A year or so ago a friend of mine named Jenn who lives in Massachusetts forwarded on a call for submissions for Chicken Soup for the Soul:  Messages from Heaven.

I did not have any stories that I had not already published so I forwarded the email to my friend Jan in Texas.

Jan wrote a story for the book and it was accepted and published.

Recently, Jan received an email from a woman in Saudi Arabia that described in great detail how comforting Jan's article was for her.

Jan is about to fly to Hong Kong to give a presentation about after death communication and she received permission from the Saudi Arabian woman to tell her story there.

Jan pointed out the connectedness to me and gives me credit starting it all, but I have to give Jenn credit.

Now here's the synchronicity... Jenn just recently sent me another email that said, "here's an opportunity and I thought of you."

The synchronicity of hearing back from Jan and getting another email from Jenn in a matter of two days leads me to believe that I should listen to Jenn!



No comments: