Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mirror Synchronicity: Bigfoot is Dead


There was a news article today on the CNN website about a man who dressed in one of this military camouflage outfits and walked along a road in the dark with attempts to incite people to think they had seen Bigfoot.  Unfortunately, he was walking in the road and was hit by one car and run over by another.

The synchronicity for me was that today when my husband came home from work, he suggested that we cancel our trip to Portland, Maine - the home of the Bigfoot museum.  We cancelled because it looks like Hurricane Isaac will be coming through our town just in time to mess up flights.  On top of that, it also looks like the hurricane might head east.  Lighthouses would not be as much fun to photograph in the rain.  So I won't get to check out the Bigfoot museum after all.

Note that this continues with the Bigfoot synchronicities I posted here and here.  Now that Bigfoot is dead, I suppose the synchronicities will stop.

1 comment:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Isaac: check out our photos when it was just a tropical storm! Nothing to mess with. Way lot of rain.
I think Bigfoot is still alive....