Tuesday, July 15, 2008

On t.v.: Psychic Kids

Oooh Psychic Kids is my new favorite show. FINALLY there is a show about psychic ability that's not stupid. I have seen three episodes so far and I have really enjoyed them. I like how the kids learn how to overcome their fears and understand and appreciate this 'gift' that they have.

The premise is that the hosts, an adult psychic (Chip Coffey) and a psychologist (Lisa Miller) visit kids who are psychic and help them work out their issues and they also do what they can to prove to the parents that their kids aren't crazy. Most parents are somewhat open to the idea that there kids are psychic, because they wouldn't have gone on the show otherwise, but you can tell that they are relieved when they validate that their kids aren't just nut jobs.

My husband, a complete non-believer, did some internet research to try to discredit the psychologist with the idea that anyone who believes in psychics is a quack. He couldn't find anything though, and conceeded that her research seems legit.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a show I'd watch if I had cable or if I could watch videos on my computer.

Anonymous said...

I love that show! Great minds really do think alike!

Mini Me said...

I love that show, and I love Chip, he's great with the kids.