Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mirror Synchronicity: "Direct" mail message

Today my friend Chris posted on Facebook that he was really irritated that Facebook ads kept popping up to tell him to "suggest friends" for a friend of his who had actually died last summer. I posted a sympathetic response and lamented that although my mom died 7 years ago, every now and then I will get a random catalog in the mail that is addressed to her. A couple hours later I checked my mail and Lo and Behold there was an Eddie Bauer catalog with her name on it. Normally I am pretty irritated by this because I have complained every time I get one and they still don't have a clue. Today, though, I smiled. I felt it was a nod from the universe and a wink from my mom.

1 comment:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Good synchro! Facebook seems to be a facilitator for synchronicity.