Monday, August 29, 2011

Mirror Synchronicity: Resurrection

So, I do not want to read too much into this, but I had to post that twice in 24 hours, I was spontaneously told a story about a person who was declared dead, and then not.

The first story came from a relative who told me that her mother in law had been on hospice and was declared dead by the hospice nurse. The family all was called, but then she started breathing again a short while later. She lived for another two hours and died again.

The second story came from a hospice nurse while I was sitting bedside for a different hospice patient. We were talking about shared death experiences and she told me about a previous patient who had died but then came back to life when the minister walked in the room and everyone in the room saw a golden light.

I do not claim that any of these synchronicities have meaning, and I certainly hope I am not the one who is going to have a near death experience, but I thought it was weird that two different people told me these stories within such a short time frame.

No comments: