Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Mirror Synchronicity: Somewhere In Between


Just recently I finished writing my first ebook about my Shared Death Experience with my aunt. She died last year and because the majority of the book is about her, I thought it would be a nice homage to her to publish the book on her birthday, August 6th. Well, due to delays with the graphic design, I missed the date. Amazon allows you to arbitrarily set a publication date for ebooks and I had intended on putting the date in anyways when I uploaded it, but I was so excited to get it uploaded that I forgot. I figured that at least it would be published on the anniversary of my mom's death on August 8.

Well, the upload processed sooner than I expected, and I ended 'publishing' on August 7th. I was disappointed that I had missed the second date until I realized that the 7th was the date between two significant dates in my life- August 6th and August 8th, and quite fitting for a book titled, "Somewhere In Between"

If you would like to read my ebook for the quite reasonable price of $0.99 you can find it on Amazon.

I have a strong feeling that this is just the beginning of the synchronicities for this book.

12 comments:

suzzy said...

Hi love, I just subscribed to your kindle blog and found you here. I also am into believing there are forces at work in our daily lives that we should heed and use to enhance life. Anyways it seems to me it would be fun sharing ideas with you.

your friend, sue

A New Soul said...

Hi Suzzy,
Great to have you. How did you happen to find me? Was it surfing or did you do a search on a certain word? I am always interested in the way people connect in.

suzzy said...

I found you by searching lifestyle kindle blogs, recent posts. I also have a kindle blog, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00529580Q
and I sometimes look for people who wrote blogs I can relate to. That's how I found you. Mostly I'm into metaphysics and Synchronicity falls into this catagory, as far as I'm concerned. I'm always waiting on the universe to point me to where I need to go and synchronicity is just one method the universe uses to communicate with us.

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

I actually bought a copy of your e-book from Amazon and downloaded their free Kindle ap for my computer.
I didn't realize this ap was available for computers.
I thought you actually had to buy a Kindle to read it.
I learn something new everyday .-)
I haven't read it yet,but it does look good...and it looks short and sweet,as far as books go.
As an extra bonus,when I downloaded the Kindle ap,Amazon threw in 3 free public domain books,Aesop's Fables,Pride and Prejudice and Treasure Island.So it was the best 99 cents I have spent in a long time.

Cheers / Daz

A New Soul said...

Suzzy... Yes i read parts of your blog. Stay away from that mean guy please! You deserve to be treated better. Oh yes, I do get into the metaphysics too. I am a third generation believer!

A New Soul said...

Daz,
Bonus! Thank you for your support. Yes, it is a quick read...I did not want to fluff it out just to have a full length book. I really am interested in your reaction to the story. It seems to be polarizing... people either find it comforting or just think I am crazy. Regardless of where you fall on the spectrum, I would be most appreciative if you post a review on Amazon when you are done.

Also, let me know how Aesops fables is...i have never read that!

suzzy said...

I do get involved in intense circumstances. But circumstances don't just come out of nowhere and take over my life. Usually I understand how I gave my consent to a situation in my life and if my reason for getting involved is pure, then I find circumstances will work out positively for me. Even though on the surface, things can look very ugly.

Trish said...

Oh, what fun! Off to find this kindle ap that Daz mentioned so I can download your book! Congrats!!

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

I put a 5 star review on Amazon (both US and UK stores) of the e-book.
I liked it and pocketed a few gems from it,as well as a few syncs.

A New Soul said...

Daz,
That is awesome. Thank you so much for posting the review. I am most grateful and sending you positive energy in hopes that something delightful happens to you this week.

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

I thought you might like to take a look at these "Hokey Pokey" T-shirts.

http://www.mentalfloss.com/store/Hokey-Pokey-T-shirt/

A New Soul said...

Daz, mental Floss is one of my favorite magazines. I had seen that ad and turned the image into a magnet. Love it! Thanks for sharing.