Thursday, September 15, 2011

Directional Synchronicity: Kismet meeting #1 of 2

It is amazing to me how people can give off strong energies in such a short time period of knowing them. I had an experience yesterday where I met two kinds of people at the same time (strangely enough, they were talking to each other). One I could not get away from fast enough, and one with whom I felt an instant connection.

For the first time in a year and a half, I went back to the metaphysical store that I had visited during the time my aunt was dying last year. I wrote about this particular store in my book because I had a series of synchronicities there. I wanted to go back and visit again, perhaps buy some things and tell them that I wrote about them in the book I just published.

Long story short, the owner was not really interested in my story. I am high energy sometimes and perhaps he was annoyed by my babble. He did mention that he was on the verge of selling the store, so perhaps he had already checked out. To make matters worse, when we determined it was his wife who had been working last year, I said something stupid.

"She was kind of cranky."

Ooops. Blank stare from him. Then a bit of a clenched jaw.

Oh no I insulted his wife. I really didn't mean to insult her, it was just an observation. Actually, it was an understatement. She was not just cranky, she was disinterested... and not what you might typically assume that the store owner of a metaphysical store would be like.

So I had put my foot in my mouth. I tried to back out. I apologized profusely, but he was not letting me off the hook. Clenched jaw, fake smile. Wow. I am so sorry. I am sooooooooooooo sorry. Nothing. No concession that perhaps she might have been that way at that time. I was very uncomfortable and he just let me squirm. We left quickly.

The woman who had been standing next to him was the owner of another store. She had gone to visit him to make an offer for his store but he was already in negotiations. This woman, Carol, owns a store called Crystal Era in Elyria. She was so pleasant and light and she came up to me in the parking lot and said, "Don't worry - they're both unfriendly. You did not say anything bad."

We then ended up talking for fifteen minutes about metaphysical things, after death communication and of course synchronicities. This woman had the most unbelievable positive rainbow lighthearted energy about her. She was someone who I would want to sit next to on a bus, someone I would want to share tea with, someone I would want to be friends with. She said she had a lot of synchronicity stories. I asked her to email me so I could share them with you. I hope she does.

No comments: