Saturday, May 22, 2010

God is watching

As you may see from previous posts, my aunt just passed away. My cousin, her oldest daughter, received a condolescences from a friend in England who also happens to be psychic. The friend mentioned that my aunt was buried with a cross. My cousin, JL said no - there was no cross. The psychic friend felt pretty strongly about it, so my cousin and the friend brainstormed and came to the conclusion that one of her nephews might have been praying the rosary.

My cousin told me the story about the conversation with the psychic and I relayed it to my dad. As I was telling him the story he suddenly he had a very guilty look on his face. DAD what did you do? I asked. He sheepishly admitted that he had put a tiny penny cross in the casket when no one was looking. I told him that he was BUSTED, and that GOD is always watching.

We all got a kick out of the idea that he got 'caught' slipping a cross into his baby sister's casket.

No comments: