Friday, May 07, 2010

A new soul experiences the other side

From the time my aunt was in the hospital I started sensing presence. I never could see shapes, but I would see movement and sparks and just KNOW that others were there. Several times, I would see something and not comment and then my cousin would comment and then my aunt also was looking in the same direction.

When my aunt was out of the hospital and back in an Alzheimer's facility, I sensed a very strong spirit in one place. My cousin sensed it too and we decided to close our eyes and meditate on it to see if we could tell who it was. Not more than 10 seconds later, my cousin laughs out loud. I hushed her and told her it takes me a little longer than that to check in and I continued to meditate. Well if you read my other post about the colors, you'll understand how I knew who it was. I opened my eyes and asked my cousin why she was laughing. She had experienced her first auditory message ever and it was our grandmother telling her to let me figure it out for myself. I did figure it out and it was my uncle's brother who passed several years ago. It made sense in hindsight and also was later confirmed because he was on a lot of people's thoughts.

One time I was trying to go to sleep and I heard like 5 people whispering to my aunt from the other side. Interestingly, one of them had a voice similar to one of my cousin's.

Another time when my cousin and I were trying to go to sleep we started getting freaked out by all of the movement. Even though we knew we were surrounded by loved ones, it was still startling. The door rattled a lot, among other things.

Ultimately, I acknowledge that one needs to be careful what one wishes for, because I did wish for this. It's comforting and unsettling at the same time. When people say you are never alone, they're right. You are NEVER alone.

2 comments:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Wow! This is intriguing.

Magic of Spice said...

Very interesting site:)