Friday, May 07, 2010

A new soul learns about time

This isn't really a synchronicity but rather an observation from the past two weeks. I did not know if it was day or night, what time it was or what day of the week it was. I have heard that is what heaven is like. I never understood how that could be possible to not have any sense of time until now.

And yes, as a social work grad student studying mental health issues, I do realize that some of these things I am saying might categorically put me into the DSM...but I can assure you, I have a grasp of time now. :)

2 comments:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

These posts are a fascinating sequence. It sounds as if you're really tuning into various types of psychic abilities.
word verification: fullfiv - full five? As in, giving it your all?

A New Soul said...

I know, right?! Very strange for me. Actually five has a different meaning for me...my bday is 5-15!