Friday, May 07, 2010

A new soul experiences someone else's life review

The life review took place over two evenings that I was included in. The first night as I was trying to go to sleep, I saw the colors and then I saw an image of an amusement park ride that went in circles. It had vibrant colors. The following day, I asked my cousin if they ever went to amusement parks and she said yes, but that her mom did not like the roller coasters but rather the twirly rides. My cousin told me my aunt liked to giggle on the twirly rides.

I approached my uncle and mentioned the amusement park memory and it sparked for him a whole series of memories that he might not have recalled at that time on his own. They were happy memories and I think it was a gift for him to know she was reminiscing too.

The following night I saw a bunch of buildings, including the vision of the one house I recognized.

The saddest vision for me was my aunt and uncle's wedding day because I felt such sorrow that she had to go. It was as if I could feel her emotions and her love for him and her regret that she had to leave. I was bawling. She also showed me a picture of them with my mom and dad and mentioned that 'we're all here right now' which REALLY made me cry because my mom is on the other side.

On a lighter note, I also had a very vivid picture of guys and girls riding in a red convertible with the top down having quite a bit of fun... "up to no good" as I felt like describing it. Now remember, I have never had 'visions' before, so I wasn't quite sure if it was real or a dream, but I described it to my uncle. He got a big smile on his face and remembered a double date with his brother where they were all riding around in a red convertible, just like I had described. It was weird for me to report to him everything I saw, and I sensed it was unsettling a little bit to him as well, so we agreed that I would save any other memories for after my aunt passed.

No comments: