Thursday, November 03, 2011

Directional Synchronicity: Lucky Penny

A couple of weeks ago I was in Las Vegas. For some reason I kept finding pennies on the floor. Perhaps they have so little value anymore that people don't bother to stoop to pick them up. Being slightly superstitious, I always stop to pick coins up, even if my hands are full.

On my last night in Vegas I had to switch hotels. The new hotel had a players card that offered 'free play' if you signed up and gave your email address. I was pretty much gambled out, but I decided it was worthwhile to at least play the $10 in free play that I had. I walked around the slot area looking for a machine that called to me. Finally, I came across a machine called 'Lucky Penny' which was a penny slot. It reminded me of the pennies that I had just found on the ground so I figured this was the one.

Sure enough, in less than 2 minutes, I won $62 on this penny slot. I guess those pennies were lucky!

No comments: