Monday, November 14, 2011

Mirror Synchronicity: Lottery Mistakes

On November 10th there was a lottery story about how a man did not ask for the powerball but got it anyways, which made him win a million dollars instead of $200,000. Here is a link to one of the stories:
http://www.houmatoday.com/article/20111110/HURBLOG/111119912/1211/news01?Title=-1-million-prize-rooted-in-cashier-s-mistake&tc=ar

What amuses me is that in trying to find the article, I actually came across another article about a lottery mistake which happened in October. The person had asked for a MegaMillions but the clerk issued a PowerBall ticket instead. She paid for it and good thing she did - she won $25 million dollars.

Both stories are each directional synchronicities (mistake=win) and together they make a mirror synchronicity. Wow. For the regular readers of my blog, I'm still seeing lottery synchronicities. Does that mean I should start playing again?

No comments: