Monday, November 14, 2011

Mirror Synchronicity: Very Punny!

My Uncle Paul is known for his puns - you know - the jokes that make you groan. The other day I was on Twitter and I randomly found a Twitter poster (@omgthatspunny) who posts a incredible supply of puns. I saw one that made me think of my uncle because he has always been into computers. I emailed him a short note with the pun.

Talking to her about computer hardware I make my mother board.

Now here's the synchronicity. His response to my email:
The pun really fit the moment. I spent part of yesterday researching the mother board that I wanted for a computer that I am building. (This will make you board (;>) ) I decided on an Asus P8P67 Pro (Rev 3.1) with an Intel i7-2600K processor. Today Kemper House is having a memorial Service for my mom.

I love synchronicities with humor.

No comments: