Sunday, August 30, 2009

Directional Synchronicity: Grandma speaks

(Also a mirror Synchronicity as well).
Last week my dad brought a CD over to my house with a recording my grandmother had made in November of 1976. It was a recording of messages that she wanted to pass on to her oldest grandchild (I am the youngest). My grandmother died in 1981, when I was a child and I barely remember her. This recording of her voice was so precious but what was even more amazing was the timing of it. She talked about reincarnation and karma and life lessons and I found it to be fascinating. Hanging on to the edge of every word I was so excited to hear that she wrote about her experience of working with Jesus on the cosmic side. I was already thinking to myself that I needed to find out if any of my family members had a copy of what she wrote and had learned.

Then, much to my surprise, she said that she had met a man with a PhD in Ministry who told her it was the most beautiful thing he had ever read and that she should publish it. She said, "I had no right to print it...each person must find these things out within themselves." ACK! I was disappointed. WHAT?! I'm not sure the writing even exists anymore. I was so disappointed.

Then a couple of days later, everything just HIT me. I GET it now. Just like she said on the recording where she was only explaining 1% of what she truly understood about reincarnation and lessons. THE LESSON IS that no one else can tell you what you even need to learn! Only you know!!! I started laughing uncontrollably. Once I wrapped my brain around it, I was tickled... I had been visiting psychics. I had been wanting to 'see' spirits... I was searching for something but it was there all along. No one else can give you the answers. The big question to ask yourself is "Why?" What am I meant to learn from this situation? Each day has a purpose.

I think sometimes it takes distance before we really figure it out. The easist way to start practicing is to review childhood events and what was significant about them. The good and the bad. Sometimes we learn more from our troubles. Actually I think more than sometimes...

Anyways - one of MY lessons from this big revelation was about this blog. I had been disappointed that my 'friends' weren't reading it. I realized that this blog is not for them. It's for whomever finds it. I hope that my sharing my thoughts and my lessons helps others to discover their own purpose and lessons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is for those who find you. I have been doing a lot of deep thinking and ever day it leads me to someone who helps me continue. Today its you.

Thank you.