Monday, August 10, 2009

Mediumship 101: 5 Steps to Build Your Connection to Spirit

AHA! Just discovered Llewellyn Journal. Llewellyn is one of my favorite publishers. Basically, I look for the little moon sign on the spine when I'm browsing at Half Price Books (my favorite store). I didn't know that Llewellyn had online articles. I would do the RSS feed but I'm not quite that sophisticated in my blogging yet. I liked this article. Incidentally, for those of you that read that I lost my kitty a few weeks ago, she is still with me every night. This is my first experience ever where I am 100% certain that I'm connecting to the other side. It's pretty amazing. Plus, for you cat owners, you know that the purring is soooo comforting to fall asleep to!

Anyways - here is the article... the author talked about the connection being a blessing, so I thought it was a nice coincidence that I found it.

Mediumship 101: 5 Steps to Build Your Connection to Spirit

Shared via AddThis

No comments: